11 March 2020
Early Intervention Specialists, Inc. is seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide Early Intervention services for children (0-3yrs) and their families in York/Adams Counties, opportunities in Cumberland/Perry and Dauphin Counties as well, but not required. Services are delivered in the child’s natural environment. (home, childcare centers, community locations, etc.)
- Provide occupational therapy to children ages birth to three years who qualify for Early Intervention Services and their caregivers/families in their home and/or community settings.
- Coach and empower caregivers in encouraging their child’s development within their natural environment and daily routines.
- Derive and sharing clinical opinions based on goal achievement per individual child/family need.
- Maintain documentation of delivery of services and status of progress towards achieving goals.
– Pennsylvania State OT Licensure
– Must not be excluded from enrolling in Pennsylvania’s Promise System
– Original child abuse clearance, criminal record clearance, and FBI clearance approving the individual for work with children.
Benefits/About Early Intervention Specialists, Inc. (EIS):
Early Intervention Specialists, Inc. is an organization dedicated to helping parents and caregivers promote the development of their children in their natural environments.
We believe every child, independent of individual ability, deserves the opportunity to reach his or her full potential. We believe the best way to accomplish this is in the child’s natural environment, with the people who care for the child on a daily basis. Here at EIS our owners, executives, and supervisors began as early interventionists. As such, we intimately understand the process of early intervention and value the many questions and concerns families have about their child. We impart to our team of early interventionists our passion for providing the highest quality services by providing ongoing training and development. Our highly qualified early interventionists are able to deliver the most up-to-date techniques to promote learning in the everyday routine so that the child and the family can prepare for the future.
EIS currently provides services across the state of Pennsylvania in the following counties:
Allegheny, Butler, Cumberland/Perry, Dauphin, Delaware, Lancaster, Washington, Westmoreland and York/Adams.
At EIS, we empower our staff through a culture of responsiveness, reflective guidance and collaboration. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Participation in Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Participation in 401k plan
- Liability Insurance, Workmen’s Compensation and PA Unemployment Insurance paid
- Professional license reimbursement
- Coaching and supervision support
- Flexible schedule
- Training reimbursement
- Travel time reimbursement
- Administrative time reimbursement
- Company iPad with data plan
- Cell phone stipend
If you are interested in career opportunities at EIS, please apply today!
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We are an equal opportunity employer.