1. Early Intervention starts with an individualized evaluation with you and your child to determine eligibility for early intervention services. The evaluation will be completed in your home or at a preferred community location.
To schedule your evaluation call the number matching your county.
The Alliance for Infants and Toddlers: 412-885-6000
Center for Community Resources, Inc.: 724-431-3748
Cumberland/Perry Early Intervention: 717-240-6320
Dauphin County CMU: 717-441-7034
Office of Early Intervention Intake Line: 610-713-2406
Lancaster County Early Intervention: 717-399-7323
Washington Communities MH/MR: 724-229-2620
Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports, Inc. (WCSI): 724-837-1808 or 1-800-353-6467
York/Adams Early Intervention: 717-771-9618
2. A team will come to your home or your preferred community location to complete the evaluation.
3. If your child qualifies for services, you will be given the choice of a Provider.
4. Choose “Early Intervention Specialists (EIS)”
5. Your EIS Early Interventionist will contact you to schedule your first appointment!