Step-By-Step Start Guide
1. Early Intervention starts with an individualized evaluation with you and your child to determine eligibility for early intervention services. The evaluation will be completed in your home or at a preferred community location.
To schedule your evaluation call the number matching your county.
The Alliance for Infants and Toddlers: 412-885-6000
Center for Community Resources, Inc.: 724-431-3748
Cumberland/Perry Early Intervention: 717-240-6320
Dauphin County CMU: 717-441-7034
Office of Early Intervention Intake Line: 610-713-2406
Lancaster County Early Intervention: 717-399-7323
Washington Communities MH/MR: 724-229-2620
Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports, Inc. (WCSI): 724-837-1808 or 1-800-353-6467
York/Adams Early Intervention: 717-771-9618
2. A team will come to your home or your preferred community location to complete the evaluation.
3. If your child qualifies for services, you will be given the choice of a Provider.
4. Choose “Early Intervention Specialists (EIS)”
5. Your EIS Early Interventionist will contact you to schedule your first appointment!